Cassbake 101 Cassava Flour Supplier
Cassbake 101 is a natural cassava flour. It can be used as a gluten-free alternative to wheat flour. Cassbake 101 is typically used in 15 to 25 percent of a recipe, provides excellent texture, and enhanced moisture retention, and can replace wheat flour to make gluten-free products. This high-quality cassava flour ingredient can be used across many applications, more commonly as a plant-based product.
What is Cassava?
Cassava is native to South America and is a starchy root vegetable, similar to potatoes. Naturally, it is gluten-free and grain-free, making it perfect for applications where you may not want gluten or grain.
- Product Description: Cassava flour
- Taste and Odor: Neutral
- Appearance: Fine white to beige powder
- Label Declaration Recommendation: Cassava flour
- Packaging: 25 kg. multiple paper sack
- Storage: Store the product in a cool dry place and well-closed bags. Do not store or ship together with odorous or toxic substances free from insects and rodents
- Shelf life: 24 months
Cassbake 101 offers a wide range of benefits and advantages, including the following:
- Texturizer: Enhance the product’s texture with crispiness and freshness.
- Increase the Stability: Improve and control moisture retention.
- Improve Dough Structure: Provide strong dough structure and help dough formation.
- Gluten-free: Replace wheat flour/gluten to make gluten-free food.
- Great source of carbohydrates
- Allergen friendly: nut-free, grain-free, gluten-free
Applications For Cassbake 101
Cassbake 101 cassava flour has many benefits, including its versatility in providing high-quality texture and moisture retention. This cassava flour ingredient can be utilized for many applications, like: