1. WHO WE ARE & WHAT THIS IS
- Why we collect personal information
- What personal information we collect and when it is collected
- How your information is used and protected
- When and with whom your information is shared
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This policy does not apply to those third-party advertising systems, networks, or websites that Ettlinger has a relationship with or of other companies or individuals that Ettlinger does not own, employ, manage or control.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
175 Olde Half Day Rd., Suite 247
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. Information we collect from you may include:
- Personal information such as:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Persistent online identifier (e.g. persistent cookie, IP address, MAC address)
- Geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude)
- Certain financial payment details for purchases
- Financial and business information related to a catering applicant/customer
- Internet/Network information, such as device name, device ID, browsing history, browser type, interaction with website or online advertisement
- Inquiry information, such as your questions/feedback to us or survey responses;
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to surveys, when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with the Site, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us;
- Financial information, such as your zip code and the last four digits of your credit card;
- Transaction information, such details about purchases you make through the Site and billing details;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Site and interact with us;
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them, as well as information collected through your participation in a contest, promotion, or survey;
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other third-party sources and we may add this to information we get from your use of the Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically record certain information about how you use our Site. This may include information such as a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, device and browser type, operating system, the pages or features of our Site to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Site are used by a user, search terms, the links on our Site that a user clicked on or used, and other statistics. We use this information to administer the Site and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance the Site by expanding its features and functionality and tailoring it to our users’ needs and preferences.
We also may use Google Analytics to help us offer you an optimized User experience. You can find more information about Google Analytics’ use of your personal data here: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
3. HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Processing and fulfilling your order, including sending you emails and text messages to confirm your order status and shipment.
- Communicating with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you direct us not to contact you with promotional communications.
- Administering and fulfilling our contests and other promotions.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- Helping address problems with and improve our site design, products, and services.
- To analyze trends, usage, activities, and statistics.
- Protecting the security or integrity of our website and our business.
We will not share your personal information or user data except as described herein or unless you authorize us to. We may provide aggregate usage and demographic reports and information to Ettlinger’s partners to help them understand our audience and target their communications accordingly, but not in a way that could identify you personally.
Sometimes we may be required to share your information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Ettlinger, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share your information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
4. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Ettlinger uses reasonable security measures to store and protect the information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Site use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your sensitive personal information during data transport.
5. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Update and correct your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Request to have your personal information or usage data deleted or restricted from the Site
- Request for portability of your personal information
To do any of these, simply notify us of this decision by one of these methods:
- Follow the unsubscribe link in any marketing email or following the directions included in any other promotional material received from Ettlinger
- Send an email to us at email@example.com
6. THIRD PARTY SITES AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
We restrict use of the Site to individuals age 16 and above, and do not knowingly seek or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16.
Using the Site from outside the United States and Canada
Contact Our Experts
Tell us your ideas and we’ll create the best product for you. Show us your application and we’ll find the product to make it work.