MST Modified Food Starch
MST is a specially modified tapioca starch designed to perform in processed meats. It will bind moisture in an irreversible gel that will provide good freeze-thaw stability.
- Product Description: Modified tapioca starch
- Taste and Odor Neutral
- Appearance: Fine white powder
- Label Declaration Recommendation: Modified Tapioca Starch or Modified Food Starch
- Packaging: 50lb. multi-wall paper bag.
- Storage: Store the product in a cool dry place and well-closed bags. Do not store or ship together with odorous or toxic substances free from insects and rodents
- Shelf life: 24 months under suitable storage conditions
MST offers a wide range of benefits and advantages, including the following:
- Improve Cooking Stability: Improve cooking stability under heat, acidic and high shear condition.
- Texturizer:Create the desirable texture of your product.
- Improve Water Freeze-thaw Stability: The frozen product can excellent retain shape and texture without fluid loss after defrosting and resists to freeze and thaw over multiple cycles.
- Decrease Syneresis During Storage: Enhance shelf life of your product in normal storage condition.
We have stock for this ingredient now. Contact us today to secure your supply.
For more information about our MST Modified Food Starch, contact us.