MST Modified Tapioca Starch
MST is a specially modified tapioca starch designed to perform in processed meats. It will bind moisture in an irreversible gel that will provide good freeze-thaw stability.
We have stock for this ingredient now. Contact us today to secure your supply.
Characteristics of MST
- Product Description: Modified tapioca starch
- Taste and Odor Neutral
- Appearance: Fine white powder
- Label Declaration Recommendation: Modified Tapioca Starch or Modified Food Starch
- Packaging: 50lb. multi-wall paper bag.
- Storage: Store the product in a cool dry place and well-closed bags. Do not store or ship together with odorous or toxic substances free from insects and rodents
- Shelf life: 24 months under suitable storage conditions
Benefits of MST
MST modified food starch offers a wide range of benefits and advantages, including the following:
- Improve Cooking Stability: Improve cooking stability under heat, acidic, and high shear condition.
- Texturizer: Bind moisture and fat in emulsified meats for superior texture.
- Improve Water Freeze-thaw Stability: Frozen product will retain excellent shape and texture without fluid loss after defrosting and is resistant to freeze and thaw over multiple cycles.
- Decrease Syneresis During Storage: Enhance shelf life of your product in normal storage condition.
Why Choose Ettlingerserving you since the beginning of the 20th century
As a modified food starch supplier, Ettlinger Corporation offers a large line of modified starches for companies to improve on their formulations. As the markets get more and more competitive we have the ingredients to push your product functionalities to the top. Contact us for more information about our high-quality MST Modified Food Starch!
Modified Starch Markets
With our wide variety of starches combined with our experienced staff, we will be able to meet whatever your market needs are. Our modified starches are used in a wide range of markets including:
Contact Our Experts
Tell us your ideas and we’ll create the best product for you. Show us your application and we’ll find the product to make it work.