NUTRIFOS® ingredients improve food quality for fresh, cooked, and frozen meat, poultry, and seafood products. NUTRIFOS® blends and food ingredients comply with appropriate specifications and food-quality applications, such as reducing moisture loss during thawing and cooking, emulsification of fat and protein to improve texture and stability, inhibiting oxidative rancidity, and improving gelation properties of meat and seafood pastes, such as surimi.
NUTRIFOS® blends are all gluten-free and non-GMO. They offer a wide range of benefits and advantages, including the following:
- Enhances texture and firmness
- Improves flavor of final product
- Improves food stability
- Reduces sodium
- Improves water binding and moisture retention
- Reduces cost
- Improves emulsification and meat binding
- Protects proteins during cooking
- Stabilizes color development
- Improves mouthfeel
- Increases yield
- Improves solubility
Applications For NUTRIFOS®
NUTRIFOS® has a wide variety of meat, poultry, and seafood applications that create high-quality fresh, frozen, and cooked food products with many functional and economical advantages and benefits.
- Frozen Meats and Seafood
Types And Benefits Of NUTRIFOS®
NUTRIFOS® blends that promote flavor retention, enhanced yield, protein modification, and improved texture to ensure the high-quality products that customers expect.
Ideal for protein extractions and emulsification.
- Injected into meats, poultry, marinades, and both frozen fish and shrimp
- Provides emulsification for moisture reduction during thawing and cooking of meats, poultry, and frozen seafood, such as shrimp
- Improves of gelation properties of surimi and other meat and seafood pastes
- Helps prevent anti-fouling
Ettlinger Corporation offers an extended line of phosphates for companies to improve on their product performance. As the markets get more and more competitive, we have the ingredients to push your product to the top. For more information about our high-quality NUTRIFOS® blends, contact us!