TARI® ingredients increase the food quality of meat, poultry, and seafood products, including cooked, smoked, non-cured, fresh, and frozen. Tari® blends are tested and proven for specific food-quality applications, including improved yield, increased water binding, improved emulsification and meat binding, and enhanced flavor of final food product. For example, TARI® COMBI PP1 is added to injections and marinades to enhance the succulence or juiciness of meats.
All TARI® blends are gluten free and non-GMO and offer a wide range of benefits and advantages, including the following:
- Enhances texture and firmness
- Improves flavor of final product
- Improves food stability
- Improves moisture retention and water binding
- Reduces sodium
- Improves emulsification
- Protects proteins during cooking
- Reduces cost
- Stabilizes color development
- Protein modification
- Increases yield
- Improves solubility
Applications For TARI®
TARI® ingredients have a wide variety of meat applications that create high-quality meat products with many functional and economical advantages and benefits.
- Marinated Meat
- Deli Meats
- Frozen Meats and Seafood
- Smoked Meats and Fish
- Uncured Meats
- Shredded, Ground, or Minced Meat
Types And Benefits Of TARI®
TARI® blends offer a wide range of troubleshooting capabilities, including texture, moisture, yield, flavor, and more. They enhance food diary-based food and beverage products to ensure the high-quality products that customers expect.
Ideal for use in extreme temperature systems.
- Ideal applications for bone-in poultry, grilled chicken, and any application where temperatures exceed 180°F
- Protects proteins and helps meat retain texture during high-temperature cooking
- Increases yield through increased water binding and enhanced moisture retention
Enhance MSM and ideal for co-extrusion of various food products.
- Used for co-extrusion processes to improve mouthfeel and bite firmness
It is good for emulsified meat and poultry products and is a combination of fibers and phosphates. Maximum usage is 1.00%
Yield enhancement with succulence for a wide variety of meat products.
- Increased retention of moisture and improved water binding
- Reduces thaw, drip, and cooking loss
- Used in intelligent injection or tumble marination system for natural labeling and sodium reduction
Ettlinger Corporation offers an extended line of phosphates for companies to improve on their product performance. As the markets get more and more competitive, we have the ingredients to push your product to the top. For more information about our high-quality TARI® blends, contact us!